Okay so maybe not Elvis, but somebody a whole lot cuter. Here is a video of Travis playing
Wii Fit! He is Hula Hooping! I had one of Chris as well, but somewhere along the way it got deleted. I wondered how that happened? I have to admit that I hid the camera so he couldn't video tape me doing it. It was a pretty fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Here is a picture of one of Kiley's baby gifts. It is from her Aunt Kate. We finally have somebody in the family that has artistic talent. Thanks Kate, we love it. Not sure if you can tell but the crib is also loaded down with blankets from other family members. I will eventually get around to cleaning it out so that she can actually sleep in it.
1 comment:
I am glad that you like it! I had so much fun doing it! I hope it didn't get too damaged in the mail, the package I bought was a little bit snug!
Post a Comment