So when I saw this dress I could not resist and since we were already taking pictures I had Chris take some of my little sailor girl as well. Which by the way can finally roll over in both directions and has quite a fun time doing so. She has learned to get to just about any toy or item she wants by rolling to it. She is starting to get up on all fours and may be crawling before we know it. Chris and I have our work cut out for us, Kiley proofing this apartment. She is sooooooo inquisitive. We have a doctors appointment tomorrow so that means more shots, which I am not looking forward to. Chris always makes me hold her down. But I am excited to see how much she has grown.
Here is a picture of my sailor girl and her Grandma. The motorcycle was from her Grandpa and she loves it. It is fun to watch her play with it. Mostly right now she likes to chew on it!
Thanks Dad.
2 comments:
She is so cute! I wish we were around to see her more often! That dress is adorable!
Thanks, I have a birthday present that I never got in the mail for McKenzie. Hopefully I will get around to it very soon.
Post a Comment