Saturday, April 18, 2009

Chris turns 30!

Well Chris is finally 30 years old. He seems to think since I am already 30 I can't make a big deal about it, but I can. We had some friends over for ice cream cake from Cold Stone and played a few games. Of course Chris was spoiled by everybody with some awesome gifts. MLB even spoiled him with a nationally televised Padres game. We took these pictures of Chris and Kiley. They are quite cute together.

The little toy in Kiley's hand is her Easter monkey. It is what the Easter bunny brought her in her basket. It is a little monkey with bunny ears on it. She seems to like it almost as much as her monkey shaped easter basket. Our daughter really has no hope of being normal!

We also recently took pictures of our little girl who is now 10 months old. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. In fact she is toddling more and more every day. Before long she will be practicing her base running skills. The adorable outfit she is in was an Easter gift from her Great Grandma Larson. We also got a very nice Easter dress from Grandma Porter, we just haven't
managed to get any pictures of her in it yet. She does not like to hold still long enough to get her picture taken anymore.

No comments: