Monday, May 18, 2009

Pisa

So just a quick post. We are still working on sorting through all the pictures from Florence and Naples and picking out the coolest, most interesting ones.
Here are a few from the leaning tower of Pisa. Which was actually built to be the bell tower for the Duomo (cathedral) of Pisa and it started leaning while construction was still in progress. Chris and I actually paid to climb to the very top of the tower (244 steps one way), as you are climbing you can tell the tower is leaning. It is the weirdest thing. Here are pictures of us in front of the tower and one of us on the top of the tower.


On a side note it looks like I will be heading to London for 2 weeks in July for a Reserve Officer Foreign Exchange Program. I am hoping Chris, Kiley, and my mom will come out for the last part of my time there.

No comments: