I realized it has been a while since we put any new pictures of Kiley on the blog. So here are some for you to enjoy. She is becoming more independent everyday. We are even having a hard time with her eating in her high chair. If Chris and I are eating she has to sit at the table in her own "grown-up" chair and eat with us.
This is a picture of her after eating a toaster strudel and then proceeding to rub her sticky hands through her hair.

This is her eating yogurt. It is one of her new favorite things to eat. I think she might even manage to eat half of it. You can see that the other half manages to get all over everything else.

And finally our little
BYU fan. We bought a jersey for her to wear on game days. If you look close enough you can see all eight of her front teeth are in. She also has one molar all the way in and another one on the way. I will have to see if my sister Kate can make a bow to match the jersey, we had her at the store and everybody kept telling us what a cute boy she was.
2 comments:
She does not need a bow, just a different jersey, say a Denver Bronco one or ASU Sundevil.
Mom
Wearing Denver Broncos paraphenalia would be a heresy.
Post a Comment