Monday, March 29, 2010

Cousins

Some pictures from our most recent visit with Nicky and her kids. They were able to come and spend a whole week with us. It was lots of fun. Kiley and Randall are getting better at sharing and Kiley currently is at the perfect age to be absolutely in love with Shawn. Every time we would go to meet them some where she would start saying "Shawn, Shawn" over and over again. Not sure how I feel about her picking the rowdy one to follow. She will be one tough girl.
Both Randall and Kiley liked climbing in and out of the basket. They even played in it together.

Everybody enjoyed Kiley's new slide. It was nice to have something for the smaller kids to play on.
Of course Travis had to try it out too. Not sure if you can see him with all of his stuffed animals in his lap.


This is one of my favorite videos from the weekend. I was actually shocked that she did it. Not only once, but several times until I was happy with the video and the pictures I took of it.

No comments: