Nicky and Kevin and their family took a trip to Lagoon and invited us to join them. We had a great time. Two very long days, but lots of fun. Kiley had a blast. She is a funny kid who knows exactly what she wants and HATES lines! We had to ride the carousel at least a dozen times so that she could ride all of her favorite animals. Thankfully Randall was content to ride whatever was close to Kiley. He had fun riding a horse with Sterling while Kiley rode with Chris, so I could some pictures.
After a couple of times with Kiley and Randall by myself I have a new appreciation for my friend that has twins, I don’t know how she does it. I am sure there were plenty of people who thought Kiley and Randall were twins. There are so funny together.
Here they are “driving” a car
It took a little while to get her comfortable riding the rides alone. Thankful Shawn and Travis were good about riding the rides with her. (Although she is more like a combination of the two of them then I would like to admit)![]()
Shawn and Kiley on the bumper cars!
Kiley and Travis in the boats!
She is also quite the daredevil. She loved riding on this little roller coaster. She was laughing and giggling the whole way. We had gotten separated from Nicky’s family so Chris and I took turns riding it with her, she was about an inch two short to ride alone. She saw the flying elephants on the way to the roller coaster and needed to ride it as well. Apparently without an older sibling to scare you while bouncing the elephant up and down it is quite an enjoyable ride for young children.
Late in the evening when we should have been heading home or riding dry rides we decided to try the water rides, mostly because everybody else was sane so the lines were much shorter. Everybody loved the water rides. At one point we had both the Black and Porter clans on one raft, which of course left us without somebody to document the event. The two little ones were laughing the entire time. It was the funniest thing. Eventually Chris, Kevin and I wised up and decided to stop getting drenched, Nicky and her kids were not so wise.
We also took Kiley on the log ride. The video clips are at the end of the blog. Too much work to move them around.
Nicky and her family riding the mushroom drop just before closing.

No comments:
Post a Comment