I figured this was better late than never. Apparently moving in to a new house takes more time than I remember.
Here are some pictures from our Halloween. We decided to go spend it with my sister in Blanding and do some old fashion small town trick or treating. Kiley was a little nervous at first, but once she realized that her saying trick-or-treat resulted in candy she was very excited!
I’ll let you try to guess what she was for Halloween.
We tried to let her carve a pumpkin, but she was much more interested in playing with my sister’s puppy. You can see Chris hard at work helping her. Although, she did not like the carving or cleaning of the pumpkin she very much enjoyed eating the pumpkin seeds!
All in all it was quite a fun Halloween.
ANS: Perry the Platypus (from Phineas and Ferb)
No comments:
Post a Comment