Friday, December 24, 2010

Tapeworm II: The Sequel

So those of you that knew us when we had Kiley, knew that we took to calling her “the tapeworm” as that was what Evelyn originally blamed her upset stomach on.  Until we know what this one is (boy or girl) I have taken to calling it “the tapeworm” out of habit. 

8 weeks

Anyway, for those of you that haven’t heard yet, but read this blog, there may be 1 or 2 of you, we are expecting another addition to our family.  I am hoping for a boy but we still have a little while until we find out for sure.  I think Evelyn is hoping for a girl just to spite me, but the joke’s on her.  If we have a girl, she’ll have to go through morning sickness at least one more time.

3 comments:

Bre said...

congrats! That's so exciting! What a wonderful Christmas gift! Merry Christmas!!!

Unknown said...

I hope that this wasn't the first you heard of it. I told Mark a week or so ago, so if he didn't pass along the news then you need to have a chat with him.

Millie Motts said...

Congratulations! Hugs all around!
Gina