Friday, February 18, 2011

Hawaiian Vacation

After going to Hawaii in December without Chris and Kiley (for Navy work), I decided next chance I got I would bring them with me. Well, we had a chance sooner than I thought. So Chris, Kiley, and Grandma Melo, got to have 10 fun-filled days in Hawaii, while I worked. I did get a little time off.
We managed to forget our camera most days, but thankfully Grandma managed to have her cell phone camera handy. The weather was great with just a few days of rain.

Kiley at the Polynesian Cultural Center
She loved the Poi Balls, we almost could not get her away from them.

She liked the sticks, but was not so interested in actually using them as designed.

One of the days we were able to go snorkeling at Hanauma Bay. Thanks Mom for keeping Kiley at the beach. We got to see tons of fish and we even got to see a sea turtle. Kiley loved making new friends and playing in the sand.
Playing on the beach at Hanauma Bay Hawaii.

A family picture.

Hopefully there will be some more pictures to follow once we get the very few pictures we took off of our camera.

No comments: