Don’t worry, Chris and I can’t believe it either. We had cupcakes and let her open a couple of presents on her birthday. She knew exactly what to do with the presents this time. Here are some pictures of the pretties (necklaces and bracelets) that she got and her “zhu zhu pet robot guinea pig”
Her favorite part was blowing out the candle. We had to do it at least three times.
Just for fun a picture of the aftermath from the blue icing on the cupcake.
I can’t believe how much she has grown in the last year. She went from being quiet and shy to being a little jabber box. Now when people come over Chris and I are barely able to talk. We have to take turns distracting her. She is learning new things so quickly, although much to our frustration still very little interest in potty training. It is fun to watch and listen to her play with her toys by herself. This is often quite insightful as well. The other day she put her balls in timeout because they were not listening to her. She adores her cousins and Grandmas and Grandpas, it is great to see her face light up when she gets to talk to them on the phone or Skype and she is over the moon when we get to visit with them in person. We have enjoyed watching her become the three year old she is and I look forward to watching her continue to grow. Although I am saddened by the fact that she is growing up so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment