Monday, July 23, 2012

Hawaiin Vacation

We were lucky to spend a couple of weeks in Hawaii in July. Chris, his parents, and the kids had a lot of fun. I was there for Navy Reserve duty so I had fun when I could. We stayed in a little two bedroom duplex that was right on the beach. It was a great place to stay. 



View from the Lanai of our beach cottage.
Kiley feeding the ocean sand. This and jumping the waves were her favorite things to do.
Clinton loved playing in the sand. He was not as keen on the water.

Aftermath of the chocolate fountain at the Oceanarium.


A small shaved ice at our favorite shaved ice store, Shimazu.


  
 This is Kiley doing the hula at the Polynesian Cultural Center.


Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids at the USS Missouri.
You can tell that a fun time was had. Kiley now asks about if we can do "x" next time we go to Hawaii.





No comments: