It's been a busy couple of weeks and so I haven't been able to keep u
p with the blogging. But I thought I'd try and give everyone an update of what we've been up to. As many of you know Evelyn spent the last 2 weeks in San Diego training with the Reserves. She knew I was going to miss her tons, and so she attempted to help me forget my sorrows by sending me to Arizona for Spring Training as an early birthday present.
My friend Syd was kind enough to put me up for the weekend and take me a
round to enjoy all that Phoenix has to offer. We were able to take a tour of Chase Field (formerly the "BoB"). It was a lot of fun since it has always been a goal of mine to see every one of the major league ballparks. I'm still not sure if taking a tour counts or if I have to go to a game. However, I'm pretty sure I'll get a chance to see the Diamondbacks play at home sometime during my life.
round to enjoy all that Phoenix has to offer. We were able to take a tour of Chase Field (formerly the "BoB"). It was a lot of fun since it has always been a goal of mine to see every one of the major league ballparks. I'm still not sure if taking a tour counts or if I have to go to a game. However, I'm pretty sure I'll get a chance to see the Diamondbacks play at home sometime during my life.It was a very interesting tour. Our guide Walt took us all throughout the ballpark and we were able to see a lot of the signature aspects of Chase Field. We got to sit in the luxury boxes, take pho
tos in the visitor's dugout, and see the visitor's clubhouse. We even got a chance to see the famous pool found in straight-away centerfield. Walt even told us we could rent the pool for a game if we wanted, simply the matter of $6,400!
tos in the visitor's dugout, and see the visitor's clubhouse. We even got a chance to see the famous pool found in straight-away centerfield. Walt even told us we could rent the pool for a game if we wanted, simply the matter of $6,400!Following our tour of Chase Field we took the opportunity to have our lun
ch at the TGI Friday's that is located in left field. The food was pretty much the same as you'll get at any TGI Friday's but it's definitely a very unique view from your table.
ch at the TGI Friday's that is located in left field. The food was pretty much the same as you'll get at any TGI Friday's but it's definitely a very unique view from your table.
3 comments:
Ok, pal--you're in big trouble for not letting me know you were in town! :)
But I'm glad your trip was fun.
Gina
We are eagerly anticipating more pictures of Evelyn and pregnancy updates. Looks like fun in Phoenix, you have such a thoughtful wife! Those Melo's are amazing aren't they?
I'm sorry Miss Millie, it was kind of a last minute thing and I wasn't sure I'd have time to come out and visit you. I should have called you guys. I owe you one.
Post a Comment