
One final post from my not-so-recent visit to Phoenix. As my friend Syd and I went to dinner on the way to the Airport we stopped at a posh fashion mall to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. As we came up to the front door we saw an odd vehicle in the Valet Parking. It looked a lot like a semi truck, but had obviously been "tricked out" for a celebrity of some sort. There was a large group of people surrounding the vehicle as others got out. As we got closer, a very tall man got out of the vehicle. As he turned around it was obvious that the man was someone who many people (including my non-basketball loving self) would recognize. Indeed, it was Shaquille O'Neal. I must say while he is VERY tall he's not nearly as "big" as I had always assumed. I always thought he would be a lot "thicker" through the body, but as many a tall person, he was more sle
nder than thick.

1 comment:
Holy cow! How cool! We lived in Mesa for a whole year and never saw anything like that and you are there for a few days and see so much!
Post a Comment