This is a picture of our little valentine in her very cute outfit that her Grandma Porter sent her. She is just adorable in it. You can't really tell in the picture but her hair is starting to grow in. You can't even tell she once had a bald spot and the stuff on the top of her head is constantly sticking up.
I am updating this while Chris is playing with Kiley in the bath tub so I thought it would be appropriate if I included a picture of her eating ships! She LOVES bath time, in fact if she hears the water running in the tub she starts to get very very excited, I think she actually knows what is coming even though she is still sooo little. It is amazing how fast they learn.
I included this other picture mostly for my sisters. I have finally decided it is too much time and money to keep my blonde hair so I am going back to my natural color. This is a picture of me with my new brunette hair. It is much shorter as well. I actually really like the cut, it as close to a wash and go cut as you can get. Although ponytails are a little bit harder t
hese days. I had hoped it would be short enough that Kiley would not pull on it, but that did not work out. It is still one of her favorite things to do when I get home from work.
On a side note we think she might be cutting a tooth. Not totally sure though, I guess if one finally grows in we will know.
No comments:
Post a Comment