Saturday, August 11, 2012

Color Run

This post is a long time coming, but I couldn't put these pictures on here. Back in June I set the goal of getting back in shape, this is a constant goal of mine. I decided I needed some external motivation so I was looking for a race to run when one of my closest friends mentioned she was running The Color Run in Colorado Springs. So I jumped at the chance to kill two birds with one stone, race and a long overdue visit with Teri.

Here are some pictures of the run. It was such a good time. The girls had a BLAST, although they were quite tired by the time the day was all over.

BEFORE!
AFTER

We let the kids get out of the stroller and walk through the color stations so they could get splashed as well.


After the run, just waiting for the first of the color celebrations!

Getting closer to being able to throw their color packets in the air.

Seconds away!


Throwing their color packets at each other.


Some how we managed to get our hands on color packets for at least 3 additional color celebrations.


The color explosion that you see is what we were in the midst of. This provided us with the bulk of our color.

Two very tired, but happy girls.

No comments: