I am officially at 39 weeks and counting the days. At my last check up my blood pressure was high, so after a series of blood work and lab tests they sent me home and told me to take it easy. Obviously these doctors don't know me that well. But I did cut back to six hours a day at work and Chris has been great about helping around the house and cooking so I am taking it a little easier. The hard part is now I have to go to the doctor twice a week and every time I even get close to the blood pressure machine I stress out, the doctor has said that if it stays high they will probably induce me. My check up yesterday had my blood pressure in the normal range so that's good news.
Since we don't get to watch much baseball our new favorite past time is beating each other at Dr. Mario on the Wii. We did manage to make it to another movie last night, Nim's Island. That is one good thing about Utah, dollar theaters still exist. In fact it only cost $1.50 for both of us, that's a nice date night price.
Mom and Nicky have gone to Sierra Vista for a week, so I am hoping the tapeworm doesn't come any earlier than the 9th, although the discomfort level is getting pretty high. Chris keeps trying to talk her in to coming sooner. I think he is bored and wants to be able to "play" with her. He is looking forward to having a good excuse to take naps in the glider.
We promise to let everybody know as soon as the tapeworm arrives and by then we may have even decided on a name.
No comments:
Post a Comment