Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blanding

Well we decided to take full advantage of not teaching this summer. So here are some pictures from the first of many family vacations! We went to Blanding for a couple of days. My plan was to help my sister pack for her move to her new house. We got a little of that done, but mostly we played. We went to the park, she babysat so Chris and I could go to the movie, t-ball, and tennis lessons. Here are some pictures from some of the events. (Travis, Chris is still working on getting your video ready. We will post it as soon as it is done)

Kiley's first lollipop. I have Randall and Nicky to thank for this.

Travis at his tennis lessons.


Kiley at the park. She actually managed to eat some dirt. On a more important note, she loves to swing. She sat on my lap and just laughed the whole time. Mostly I think she enjoyed the wide open space to explore. She was all over the place!

Randall enjoying the dirt.

Shawn eating his "snow-cone"



My personal favorite from the weekend. Apparently Kiley has decided since we call her a monkey she needs to eat bananas like monkeys do. She wanted this one in the peel and would not have it anyother way. That child is stubborn. I am pretty sure she gets it from Chris.

No comments: