Friday, June 5, 2009
New Car
After months of planning, budgeting, researching, and shopping we finally did it, we bought a new car. I guess I finally hit my head or Kiley's head one too many times on the roof of the car. Apparently two door cars were not meant to have babies in car seats in the back. So we broke down and bought a 2007 Hyundai Tucson, I figure no matter where we live I will always have a bit of Arizona with me now. We were able to bargain the price down to well within our range. Which is great! Although now Chris is thinking his chances of getting that big screen TV just increased. Here is what our new car looks like. I guess technically it is classified as a small SUV.
In the interest of full disclosure we actually bought the car on Wednesday, but I have learned that blogspot has a delay post feature. Which I have decided is ideal for me. This way I can do all my blogging in one evening put have the posts come on future dates so you have new stuff more often rather than a ton of new stuff once a month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment