Monday, June 29, 2009

Family Pictures

Here are the pictures we had taken at JC Penney for Kiley's first birthday. In my humble unbiased opinion, I think they are pretty cute. There are a few family ones and a few of Kiley. Ofcourse shortly after we took these pictures she decided to grow 4 new teeth. These are just a few of my favorites.




The collages I actually made on my own using a photo editing program Chris and I have. We liked some of the ones the studio did for us, but were not willing to pay for them. I think these ones turned out okay. We brought her two favorite stuff animals with us some of these more playful ones really capture the essence of her personality.








3 comments:

The Melo's said...

Evelyn, cute pictures! Once you get a tutorial in paint it is really easy but it is hard to start all by yourself because they do things differently than I expected. I can try to email a tutorial if you want. I do love the collages though, Kiley is SO cute!

Evelyn Porter said...

Thanks, if you have time that would be awesome. Otherwise I will try to find one online.

Bre said...

These are SO ADORABLE. She is such a beautiful baby. Crazy she's already a year old!!!