Sunday, August 15, 2010

First Haircut and Chopsticks

Kiley's hair was getting long, but in all the wrong places. Her bangs were constantly in her eyes and she had an 80s style tail in the back. Because her hair is so fine it does not stay in clips or ponytails, so I finally broke down and got it cut. A friend of mine from the ward cut it for us. Kiley was actually very well behaved. Being the horrible first time parent that I am I did not have my camera with me so we did not take any pictures. I even forgot to save some of her hair. Hopefully someday she will forgive me. Mine is still in my baby book (thanks for being such a great mom, Mom). We did manage to take a picture after church on Sunday. This is Kiley with her bangs out of her eyes and no tail in the back. She looks quite cute. It is actually a little bit curlier now.



Kiley's new thing is to be just like Mommy and Daddy. She has to sit and the big table with us in her own chair and her spot and apparently if Chris and I are using chopsticks she has to use chopsticks. This is Kiley eating her Chinese dumplings Chinese style. She even had to dip it in the sauce. Thankfully she will have Chris to teach her how to use them properly when she is a little older.



No comments: