Friday, August 27, 2010

Influences

So I realize this is going to point to the fact that Chris and I are not the world's best parents, but I have started using the blog as a way to keep track of funny things that Kiley does (a very regular occurrence) so that we have all the stories in one place. It also points to the importance of examples in kid's lives. Ever since visiting my sister and her kids Kiley has been begging to watch some show on TV. It took us a little while, but we finally figured out she had been asking to watch "Phineas and Ferb". Thanks Travis and Shawn. She actually knows all the character's names.

My final story actually makes Chris very proud. We were watching TV the other day when the power went out and Kiley started crying. The tears were not because of the darkness, no she was saying "uh oh, watch Stars Wars". We had been watching Star Wars when the power went out. Yes my 2-year-old actually asks to snuggle daddy and watch Star Wars. I am doomed!

No comments: